Weirdest things I've heard said by uber/lyft drivers
Tbh I had no idea how to react to any of these
- •"Your mom would want you to get back out there & find what you love to do"very sad...& not strange in normal circumstances but this was a driver telling a passenger in a lyft line. He probably didn't know her last name but who know, maybe she really needed to hear that advice. Not judging, just think it's a weirdly deep convo to have in a lyft
- •"Here's my card, my family used to run a cocaine business."what? We were def not talking about drugs
- •"Here's my card, I'm DJ Corleone"DJ Godfather?? I'm honored
- •"Do you like books?" I said yes. He hands me a mini bible as I'm getting outUmm...
- •whispers "Stanley Steemer"we saw a Stanley Steemer van and he whispered it in a super sketch way. Then he interrupted our conversation by asking our opinion on the worlds biggest burger