THINGS BELMONT STUDENTS WEAR
Christian college meets the south meets the city.
- •ChacosYou flock to those with similar footwear...
- •BirkenstocksAnd you must choose which side you are on. Chacos or Birks.
- •Band ShirtsWe get it. Your parents raised you on the classics.
- •NortsBecause college.
- •Letter ShirtsSo you don't have to guess if that person is Greek (or your sister).
- •Leather JacketsBecause every guy has that leather jacket through college.
- •Jean JacketsBecause you feel like fake leather isn't cool and you are too broke for a real leather jacket. Plus, you think matching denim is okay.
- •Character ShoesBecause is she didn't have 4 pairs in high school... She has at least 1 pair now.
- •Man BunAlthough they are more often of the clean shaven type.
- •(Wo)Man BunThe female version of the man bun.
- •Felt/Wool HatsI feel like more people wore these when it was warmer out.
- •Vineyard VinesThis is a deeply southern thing.
- •Pearl EarringsOften worn with red lipstick.
- •Fratty Vests10 extra point if it is vineyards vines. 20 extra points if worn with shorts. 30 extra points if you are in a frat.
- •Vineyard Vines T- shirtsSeriously since when are there name brand screen printed shirts. It's not even a cool design.
- •Lilly PulitzerThis is not a drill. This is a thing.