Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
Life moves pretty fast... .. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. When these movies come on, I watch.
- •CarsMakes me feel good about my own struggles. Also, mater makes a classic piston cup joke.
- •The Internship"Wait a minute. I thought we were stuck in a blender. Now we're saving lives? What?" So many great one liners and jokes. I may have seen this 20 times by now.
- •Dead Poets SocietyBut if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen ...
- •Pitch PerfectThe end credits.
- •The MatrixThe leap scene feels like my entire life.
- •Paul BlartKevin James on a segue, as a mall cop. Fine filmmaking.
- •Ferris Bueller's Day OffWhat's the score. 0-0. Who's winning. 9 times? With that bad knee.... The great writing never ends
- •Cool Hand LukeBetween cars and this film, Paul Newman rocks the list
- •The Breakfast ClubClaire is the reason I love and married a redhead.