Things we did in Canada this week
Took a week vacation and spend time in Toronto and Niagsra Falls. Here's what we did with ourselves in no particular order.
- •Second City. Some really funny moments, nothing gut busting.
- •Ate Poutin. Yum?
- •Saw the CN tower from every angle and every neighborhood in Toronto. You cannot escape it.
- •Ate amazing Mexican food at the Distillery in Toronto.
- •Saw Baby Driver in a packed theater. Got 5th place in Timeplay because I messed up on the star of the Dark Tower.
- •Tried this on at Duty Free. Purchased much alcohol.
- •Ate Beavertails. Yum! Also, busted a gut.
- •Met up with Professor X and the gang at Casa Loma in Toronto
- •Woof. Checked out this awesome fountain of dogs (and a cat) - Toronto.
- •Walked across the rainbow bridge and straddled 2 countries at once.
- •Took in the Falls. Did you know they have moved 7 miles in the past 12,000 years. Isn't that before God created things?
- •Took a journey behind the Falls.
- •Had window washers outside both our rooms in Toronto and Niagara. What if it was the same guy both times?
- •Watched first 5 episodes of Orange is the New Black and wrapped up Bloodlines in Netflix.OITNB new season is crazy. Bloodlines... No spoilers but it was awesome.