When the Men Are Dead, and We're All Lesbians
- •There will be award ceremonies just for costume dramas
- •We will all collect thingsSome women will collect marbles. Others, antique biscuit lids. We will have room in our lives for the collecting and hoarding of completely useless things.
- •More women will be confident enough to learn wind instrumentsNot just the flute, but bigger ones, like the trumpet or the bassoon.
- •We will link arms when walking around the supermarket
- •We will never be jealous of one another, and when we are, we will tell each other right away
- •No one will wear the wrong bra sizeWe'll all just know what the right size is