FAVORITE VIDEO GAMES/ FRANCHISES
Great suggestion @SemiSweetChief HONORABLE MENTIONS: Forza 3, Dead Space and Medal of Honor Rising Sun
- 1.Halo FranchiseNever has a story and game both satisfied me so much. Glorious.
- 2.Zelda: Twilight PrincessSo so so good. Many nights playing this game with my little sister watching. We were totally absorbed and felt like I was Link. So many things to do and fantastic places to go, plus swinging my sword with the woo remote and blocking with my shield with the nunchuck was a thrilling feeling.
- 3.The Last Of UsIt felt so real and I cared so much for the characters. I had to hold onto every precious bullet and consider every approach to enemy encounters. Particularly that first level pulled me in like nothing else. Look forward to more installments.
- 4.Dark Souls IISpeaking of strategy, JEEZE LOUIS. Figuring out your every step and counter to killing every opponent was something I loved to hate, I couldn't imagine playing this game alone. Putting my head together with @SemiSweetChief on a daily basis chipping away at this game is a fond memory of mine.
- 5.VexxAn old forgotten original X box classic. Really captured my imagination as an 8 year old. Lots of strategy and really pretty worlds.
- 6.Black ops zombiesPlaying this game with a bunch of friends battling to last man over and over again. One of the best multiplayer games ever made.
- 7.Diablo 3The same as black ops zombies except world of Warcraft.
- 8.SkyrimYou stole a summer and my heart.
- 9.Mech Assault FranchiseAnother childhood classic. It's a shame they never came out with a third.
- 10.Civ VMy current love. It has really dominated my college gaming and is just everything I like. In the immortal words of The Front Bottoms, "I want world domination just like everybody else, so if you hear me talking strategy it's only to myself."