My Thoughts Flying to Pittsburgh
6:30 am flight from Boston to Pittsburgh. Self-admitted anxious flyer. I'm an ammateur
- •Can uber drivers really cancel on you when they've already arrived at your house?It's okay though the new guy played sorry by Justin beiber and I shamelessly sang along
- •The gate is closed, who knew gates could be closed at 4 am, I just want to sit
- •Frantically looking up the 3-1-1 rule because I thought I messed up. TSA scares me
- •The guy who brings in the donuts for dunks looks very official Bluetooth, radio, and about 4 badges. I bet he has max security clearance
- •I got the special treatment, I think it was my scarf but hey free breast cancer screening!
- •I was the first one at the gate, does that mean I get to board first?
- •Spotted 2 children under 5 on this flight. Don't test me kidsScratch that there's 3....
- •I appreciate the effort with the Christmas music but it's a little early.
- •Window seat
- •That's a sunrise
- •Here's where I passed out after trying not to freakput during take-off
- •Initial descent
- •Pittsburgh smells different than Boston, can't place my finger on it
- •Cue celebration tiny yogurt!!