EXCUSES TO USE WHEN YOUR CHILD TELLS YOU "THE BACK OF THE EASTER BUNNY'S NECK LOOKS LIKE A HUMAN"
(Versus the truth—that it's a really crappy, ill-fitting bunny costume).
- •I think he's just wearing a flesh-colored scarf.
- •I heard he got in a fight with a dog, that must be a scar.
- •That might be an impostor bunny who's planning on stealing your creme eggs.
- •That bunny is a little sleazy, he's just showing some skin.
- •Maybe he had on a tight collar that rubbed his fur off.
- •He must have been involved in an egg-boiling incident that burned off his neck fur.
- •He might have an unconscious bad habit of pulling his fur out when he meets new kids.
- •I heard that bunny fur often falls out from stress since it's his busy time of year.
- •She's watching. Always watching.