THINGS YOU ONLY SEE AT THE DOLLAR STORE
All true. And all happened today. And I'm just there for party supplies.
- •A 65-year old man spraying Glade lavender room spray on himself like cologne.
- •A 10 year old boy running through the store screaming, "I don't have to act like a gentlemen, it's only the Dollar Store!"
- •A woman in the toiletries aisle asking her friend, "do you think this shampoo can also be used as dish soap?"
- •The barely understandable very country checkout dude, telling everyone 'bout his puurents 5th wheel in Tennessee.
- •The early 20-somethings discussing whether or not they think the $1 pregnancy tests will work.
- •The very disappointed child who wanted the $1 sticker pack but forget about tax. That's $1.10, little lady.