10 THINGS MILLENNIALS ARE MISSING OUT ON
In many ways, Millennials are privileged; but in even more ways, they're impoverished. Here's why.
- 1.Used Bookstores!
- 2.Record Stores!
- 3.Digging through the neighborhood bachelor's garbage can for porn!
- 4.Handwritten letters delivered to your house (legible or not)!
- 5.Waiting an hour to see how shitty your pictures turn out!
- 6.Bergman, Fellini, Truffaut and Jarmusch on the art house big screen!
- 7.Calling someone without clearing with them first if the timing is right! (And related to this, answering a call on the first ring or two, without knowing who it is)!
- 8.Referring to a foldable paper map for directions! Likewise, getting lost with a foldable paper map!
- 10.Meeting 3-dimensional human beings in a 3-dimensional world, nobody equipped with their digital resumés!