BAT MITZVAH THEMES I SHOULD HAVE USED
Inspired by @sam. My "theme" was pink and teal. It was 1997... Pink and teal was the old black.
- •Ren and StimpyI don't know if I even liked Ren and Stimpy, but this photo of me exists and since I've repressed pretty much every memory of ages 11-13 I just have to assume I was a fan.
- •The Babysitters ClubThey were my only friends. IDEA: instead of dancing, we could curate the perfect kid kit
- •Lisa FrankThis would have been epic.
- •The Limited TooBeloved by me for their clothes and their sticker booths. IDEA: instead of inflatable saxophones and glow sticks, VELOUR SCRUNCHIES FOR EVERYONE!
- •Carbsthey were all I ate.
- •Stuffed animalsI still played with them.
- •WerewolfIt was too obvious not to use.