DANCE MOVES I WOULD LIKE DONE AT MY FUNERAL
after randomly stumbling upon an epic jazz funeral this week in New Orleans, I told @heatherv that the reason I get so mad when no one dances at concerts in Minneapolis is because people dance even at FUNERALS where I come from. I guess @heatherv is planning my funeral, because she requested this list.
- •The CharlestonFlapper costume optional
- •The twisty hand move from Single LadiesIf you could get Beyoncé in for a cameo, that'd be great
- •The whipNo nae nae, plz
- •That part in Bye, Bye, Bye. You know what I'm talking about.So appropriate.
- •ThrillerThe. Whole. Thing.
- •The dance from the prom scene in She's All ThatYou know, the one set to Rockefeller Skank by Fatboy Slim
- •The Running Man