JEWISH ICE CREAM FLAVORS
Inspired by @mallofamanda, a random pun I thought of ten years ago, and Kenneth the Page's idea for a Jewish ice cream shop, Ice Cream Cohen
- •That's all I got.
- •SOY VEYSoy milk ice creamSuggested by @fats
- •TWO SCOUP SOLUTIONSo you can have two flavors in one coneSuggested by @hjgjhhh
- •White chocolate maccabee nutSuggested by @hjgjhhh
- •Rocky RhodaSuggested by @richardkraft
- •Benjamin and Jerome'sSuggested by @richardkraft
- •Meshuggenah cones
- •Bubala GumSuggested by @lisafischer
- •Rocky-of-Ages Road
- •Lachrymose Lactose FreeIt's a history joke. It might not be funny.
- •Gefilte Phish-foodVia @abbyzeecee while sharing lists over a Jewish brunch.
- •Apples and HoneySuggested by @iker314
- •Chocolate Matzoh ChunkSuggested by @iker314