MY HUSBAND IS PROBABLY THE DIRECT DESCENDANT OF JACK THE RIPPER
Don't be jealous, ladies.
- •A few years ago, my husband (@hjgjhhh) said those 13 little words every woman is dying to hear
- •"It turns out my great great grandfather was probably Jack the Ripper."
- •My husband's dad had been doing some light weekend genealogical research
- •(As one does)
- •And discovered a few things about his great grandfather Jacob Levy
- •1. He was a butcher in Whitechapel (where all the Jack the Ripper murders took place)( Butchers know a thing or two about knives)
- •2. He was admitted to an insane asylum with "mania"Read:syphilis
- •Once he was admitted...
- •... THE MURDERS STOPPED.
- •We may never know the truth
- •If he contracted syphilis from a prostitute, there may be a motive.
- •He used to steal meat from his employer(Apparently this is a clue)
- •At worst, my husband's great great grandfather was Jack the Ripper
- •At best, he was a syphilitic butcher.