FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONGS
I sure do love this time of the year! Christine doesn't let me listen to Christmas music until December 1st, but I just can't wait this year!
- •"O Holy Night"A classic! Michelle used to sing this in her church choir before they asked her kindly to never come back.
- •"All I Want For Christmas Is You"I'm not usually the biggest fan of "urban" music, but that Mariah Carey gal sure is a hoot! I love that I get to hear it in phone commercials.
- •"Santa Claus is Coming to Town"Another great one. I used to play this all the time for the kids, but they soured on it after that man dressed as Santa exposed himself in front of my son Tyler's 4th grade class.
- •"White Christmas"So good! We usually have a white Christmas at home. Sure do love watching the snow fall, but hate having to shovel out the driveway!
- •"Silver Bells"So peaceful. Reminds me of shopping at JCPenny.
- •"Oh Come All Ye Faithful"This is the last song they sing every year in the Christmas pageant! It means that there's just a few minutes left until we get to go home and dig in to Christine's Christmas Eve ham!
- •"Let It Snow"Reminds me of being a boy being sent to the corner grocery to pick up my papa's bourbon. Always made me felt warm!
- •"Baby It's Cold Outside"That fella sure is insistent!
- •"Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer"My cousin Merle put this on a tape for me. It's hilarious!
- •"We Three Kings"Not to brag, but I've been my church's favorite wiseman for the past three Christmas parents! My solo is pretty fantastic. Heck, Christine even insists I keep the outfit on when she gives me a little "Christmas cheer!"