I JUST GOT HOME FROM THE SUPER BOWL! IT SURE TAKES A WHILE TO WALK FROM SAN FRANCISCO TO KANSAS CITY
- •As some of you know, I got to go to the Super Bowl last month. It was amazing!
- •Unfortunately, when we were leaving the stadium, our host Mateo was arrested by the police!
- •I tried talking to a representative from State Fram, but when I told them my story, they just laughed in my face and hung up.
- •My daughter Michelle made friends with some guy named "Schmon Schmiller." She went to talk to him for about fifteen minutes in the bathroom of a Burger King, and convinced him to give us 15 thousand dollars!
- •Michelle told me she was going to buy us a car, but, after waiting for two weeks, she never came back for me!
- •I started walking, and just kept on going! I got attacked by wolves, almost lost my left foot to frost it in the Rockies, and went to a delightful Stonehenge replica in Odessa, Texas.
- •I just got home, and Michelle was there! So was our mailman, Mike, keeping an eye on my wife Christine! I'm so lucky to have a friend like Mike.