I'M SO HAPPY IT'S BLACK FRIDAY! HERE'S WHAT I BOUGHT!
- •37" Samsorng TV!$12. They were practically giving them away at Best Buy! Sure, it's not a fancy name brand, but it's just as good!
- •"Thrust by Miley Cyrus" perfume!$60. My daughter Michelle wanted this for Christmas. Thank god for Walmart!
- •15 copies of Gladiator on Blue Ray!$1 each! I'm giving these to everyone this year!
- •Brand new Black and Decker Table saw!$99. Sure, I had to go to Home Depot, but I'm not sure I trust Menards any more after what happened this week.
- •80 gallons of Thrifty-brand ice cream!$.69 a gallon. I filled up our garage freezer. We'll have ice cream all year!
- •2XL Men's Sweaters, multiple colors!$7 each at Rochester Big and Tall. Have to look good for Christmas!
- •A whole bunch of screwdrivers!$4 each. Home Depot had a whole bucket of screwdrivers on the way out! I'm lousy with screwdrivers now!
- •128-pack of MGD!$.50 a can. This should last me through New Years!
- •Sub-prime home loan!Our local bank gave me a whole bunch of money to re-finance our house! And since the market is coming back, I'll be able to pay it back in no time at all! Those banks sure do look out for you!