MOVIES I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING
I don't get out to the movies that often, as Christine and I can never seem to decide on something we both want to see, but I'm really excited to watch all of these!
- •Bridge of SpiesTom Hanks is the greatest! Love that Spielberg too. I keep telling my son Tyler that if he put some work into it, he could make his internet videos just like Spielberg!
- •James BondLove these movies. Pierce Brosnan was my all time favorite, but the new guy is pretty good too.
- •The MartianI'm not a big fan of that Matt Damon's politics, but this movie looks pretty neat.
- •Black MassI really liked that Johnny fella in the pirate movies. And who doesn't love gangsters!
- •Rock the KasbahBill Murry is my favorite! Caddy Shack is one of my favorite movies ever!
- •That new Quincy Tarantino oneHe's making this one a western. Not a chance I'm taking Christine to this one!
- •Snoopy and the PeanutsMy kids loved those cartoons. Hoping we all get to watch this one as a family.
- •Daddy's HomeI do a pretty great Will Ferrel impression. Cracks everyone at church up.