MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
Christine and I got our tree yesterday, and have spent all morning decorating it! My wife isn't a fan of all of them, but here are my favorite ornaments!
- •Someone's a naughty Santa! My son Tyler sent me this from Los Angeles. They sure do things... Differently out there!
- •Fra-GI-Lay! What a funny movie that is. We watch it every Christmas morning!
- •My cousin Merle sent me this pug ornament. Isn't it nutty?
- •My wife Christine made this out of the corks we found in our daughter Michelle's room after she left home for college.
- •We picked these up on a family trip to Myrtle Beach! Do you think flamingos know it's Christmas? I like to think so.
- •I picked these up from the Steak N' Shake near my office. Yum!
- •My friend Donald from the coffee shop gave me this guy last year. I guess that's where candy canes come from!
- •I love this one, because Christmas ain't over til the fat lady sings!