THE VAN DROPPED ME OFF AT THE CALIFORNIA BORDER. SUPER BOWL, HERE I COME!
- •I'm super (no pun intended) excited to go see the big game, but this free trip has a couple of loopholes!
- •The van dropped Michelle and I off at the California border!
- •Apparently, the van's insurance doesn't work in California (I guess State Fram DOESN'T cover everything), so we had to walk across in order to get in our next courtesy shuttle.
- •There's all this talk of Zika virus going around, so our chaperone, Mike, insisted we swallow some antiviral pills. The things were huge!Michelle was so worried about the virus she swallowed 5 of them! That girl sure doesn't want to get sick!
- •There are so many policemen here! It makes me feel super (no pun intended) safe!
- •I'm supposed to meet the next shuttle driver, Mateo, in a half hour. I'm so close to the Super Bowl! What a great weekend this will be!