VACATIONS I'VE BEEN ON WITH MY WIFE, CHRISTINE
- •Myrtle Beach, SCChristine surprised me for my 50th with a trip to Myrtle Beach! We had a great time at the NASCAR exhibit, and played so much putt-putt, I thought we'd turn into golf balls!
- •Pigeon Forge, TNWe went for a family reunion. Highlights include Dolly's Dixie Stampede, The Comedy Barn, and NASCAR Speed Track!
- •Chicago, ILWe dropped our youngest, Christopher, off at college but stayed a few days to enjoy the city. The original Pizzaria Uno is so much better than the one we have at the mall!
- •Orlando, FLChristine is a die-hard Harry Potter fan, so we visited the Wizarding World of Harry Pitter at Universal Studios. I had this delicious drink called butter beer. It was yummy, but I'm pretty sure they just made up the name so they could charge $14 for cream soda!
- •AcapulcoChristine always wanted to go down Mexico way, so I surprised her with this trip last Christmas. They poured drinks straight into empty coconuts! Can you imagine?