WE FINALLY GOT TO THE HOTEL WE'RE STAYING IN FOR SUPER BOWL WEEKEND. IT'S A SUPER CHARMING B&B!
- •Mateo, our driver, picked my daughter Michelle and I up as soon as we crossed into California. He sure is a nice guy!
- •We drove for what felt like hours. There sure are a lot of Mexican restaurants in California!
- •Finally, around 6, we got to our bed and breakfast. Talk about ritzy! Those guys at State Fram sure know what they're doing!
- •The proprietor, Manuel, is the nicest guy!For some reason, he made me blur out his face in all the photos I took. I guess he's camera shy!
- •He showed us all around. There's a pool, a spa, even a room full of money! I guess insurance pays the bills!
- •They fed us a beautiful dinner! Sure we're a lot of spicy peppers and beans, though. Manuel keeps asking if our stomachs are ok and of we need to use the restroom. It's nice to know the people at State Fram care so much!