WELL, OL' DAD IS NOW AN INMATE AT JACKSON COUNTY CORRECTION FACILITY
- •Mad Dog brought me in last night. I cried the entire time I was booked and processed! The guards said they'd never seen someone so terrified to be there.
- •When I was walked to my cell, all the other prisoners kept making missy noises and screaming "New Fish!" I'm not sure what that means, but I don't think I like it!
- •I met my cell mate, Kyle. He doesn't seem like such a bad fella. He likes the Chiefs too!
- •The food is terrible! And such small portions! Seriously though, I found a whole mess of band-aids in my scrambled eggs.
- •I'm not sure if it's like this on every jail, but the guards do seem to like making us prisoners dress up like famous First Ladies and kiss each other. I portrayed Eleanor Roosevelt!