WHAT A FUN WEEKEND I HAD IN PRISON!
I'm currently locked up because the state believes I murdered my wife (I didn't!) but prison sure is a lot different than I would have expected!
- •My cell mate Kyle and I both got parts in the prison's production of Cats!Kyle is playing Macavity, and I'm playing silly ol' Bustipher Jones! It's a dream come true!
- •Lil' Boots from the kitchen decided to let me cook up my famous Kansas City-style burnt ends!We didn't have all the ingredients, but I made something pretty close out of expired lunch meats, ketchup, and instant noodle seasoning! And best of all? No band aids in them!
- •MS-13 sponsored a salsa dancing tournament!Everyone wanted to dance with me! I was literally the bell of the ball!
- •I got to watch my Chiefs play the Broncos!Apparently Two-Time Thomas and Rodney Meat-Hook weren't too happy about the outcome, because they pulled out screwdrivers and started going at each other in the last five minutes of the game!
- •The Aryan Brotherhood put on a crafting workshop!I made friendship bracelets for my kids. I hope they visit me one day so I can give them their gifts!