Some Words I (Try to) Live By
this is mainly for myself but hopefully it can enlighten others too
- •don't worry all the timenot everything is going to be a big deal. remember it can always be worse. just take a deep breathe and realize whatever is happening isn't going to be forever (unless you just got convicted for murder). and 99% of the time you'll end up looking back and laughing about it
- •a great future doesn't require a great pasteveryone has their own route. don't get stumped because no one else has taken the same road you're going
- •GROW & DON'T BE SCAREDyou're under no obligation to be the same person you were a year, month, or even 5 minutes ago..you have the right to grow. no one deserves an apologies
- •if not today, then when?don't be lazy. just get it done. you're gonna have to face it at some point right? so just do it (Shia voice)
- •being someone else is a waste of who you arebe yourself. cliché but it's true. just do YOU and ppl will notice.
- •love yourself firstthis ties w/ the one above. be okay with who you are. how can someone love you if you don't even love yourself? know what makes you happy, sad, mad, etc. & love that shit about yourself
- •"I-can-die-any-day" type attitudewho knows what song that's from? good words to live by. do as much as you can during your existence on this earth. learn something new every day. you get one try. what are you going to leave for the world?