GOALS FOR 2016
I can barely get through my daily to do list but I might as well start thinking of things that I want to accomplish in 2016
- •Expand my library- Read a book every week/ every two weeks if the book I am reading is long.
- •Expand my palate- cook a meal I've never made once a week
- •Stop eating meat. Stop drinking pop. (Except for when drinking crown and Coke, because let's be honest, I'll just feel guilty if I don't add this clause. No one likes feeling guilty)
- •Take lessons on something. (Dancing, cooking, aerial yoga)
- •Start a garden.
- •Exercise more frequently.
- •Try to only say nice things.
- •Do not RSVP yes to things you don't want to do. Do not overcommit.
- •Learn how to take a compliment/criticism without responding to the contrary of either.