2015: TOP SONGS
I used to write a music blog, but now I just post yearly lists of my favorite songs. These can be streamed here: https://open.spotify.com/user/discomonk/playlist/5v7NJXoiqEbU4Q0M0RRQRX
- •Brandon Flowers "Lonely Town"Flowers solo album "The Desired Effect" is his most consistent set since The Killers "Hot Fuss" and all the album's singles were contenders for my song of the year.
- •The Chemical Brothers "Go"Working again with their "Galvanized" collaborator Q-Tip a decade later after that hit.
- •Miami Horror "Real Slow"This one grew on me over the year. What a fantastic slow burn of a track.
- •Grimes "Entropy"
- •Hot Chip "Huarache Lights"
- •Courtney Barnett "Dead Fox"
- •Say Lou Lou "Games For Girls"
- •Chvrches "Leave A Trace"
- •Foxes "Body Talk"
- •The Weeknd "I Can't Feel My Face"