MY FAVORITE ADVENTURES IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- •Salvation MountainThis place is pretty magical. So colorful + happy + odd. Loved learning all about Leonard (the creator, RIP). I once gathered a groups of friends and rented a mini van to take a day trip there.
- •JulianWe love taking a day trip out to this little mountain town. Apple picking! Apple cider! PIE! (Even gluten free pie), an old fashioned candy shop, a rad cemetery, an awesome tea shop. An even cooler used book store! Go explore!
- •Palm SpringsMic century modern eye candy galore, hot hot hot summer temps, great pools and hotels! Love this place
- •Balboa ParkSan Diego favorite. Home of the world famous zoo. Lots and lots of museums, green space, fountains, food! (Panama 66 is our fave)
- •Seagrove Park/ Powerhouse park/ 15th street in Del MarThis is my hometown spot, I grew up going to the beach and park here and have great memories. My husband and I used to have lots of picnics at this park when we were first dating and then he proposed there. We also got married at the park in a cliff overlooking the ocean.
- •Camping!So many great spots. We love Leo Carrillo in Malibu, cuyamaca mountains, mt. Laguna, etc! This is a pic of my family camping because it's the only camping related pic I have readily available on my phone.... From our last camping adventure in October