FICTIONAL BEARS, RANKED.
This was tough you guys.
- •PaddingtonNumber one spot because of his superb sense of style, his powerful immigrant story, and the hilarious books he appears in. Also he's voiced by Ben Whishaw in the film, who I ❤️more than marmalade sandwiches.
- •RupertLook how natty that scarf and checked pants combo is!! Also I think Rupe is severely under-rated. Props to Rupert Friend for repping him on Twitter.
- •Iorek ByrnisonLook at that roar. Nuff said. You'd want the other bears as friends but Iorek's got your back when the fur starts flying.
- •Winnie-the-PoohWho would have thought WtP could be 4th on this list. Yet here we are. #toughcategory
- •AloysiusBen Whishaw has excellent taste in bears. Aloysius is the true star of Brideshead Revisited IMO.
- •BalooBare necessities is the BEST. Also 👌 pun. You do you, Baloo.