Already on li.st? Open in app.
Being over six feet tall has a few prominent disadvantages.
- •Bathroom sinks are too short.Seriously, 34" is dick height, meaning I have to bend over 90° to wash my face or rinse toothpaste out of my mouth.
- •Airplane legroom is nil.Every time I see someone fold down the tray in front of them I feel a pang of jealousy. I inevitably end up paying the up charge for an exit row.
- •Pants aren't long enough.You're lucky if you find a 34" inseam in-store, and longer lengths are always more expensive.
This is a chronological history of my mobile phone use. It's not that many and most of them suck.
- •2005 - Samsung SCH-a650
- •2006/7 - Motorola V325
- •2008 - Nokia 6205 "The Dark Knight Edition"
- 1.WTF with Marc MaronI've listened to almost every episode, skipping the people that I know are lame. Some of my favorite episodes include Todd Hanson (ep.190), Robin Williams (ep.67), RuPaul (ep.498), and Sam Simon (ep.389).
- 2.You Made It Weird with Pete HolmesI had never heard of Pete Holmes before a drive to Moses Lake, WA for work. I immediately fell in love with his quirky humor and genuine emotion.
- 3.My Brother, My Brother, and MeBinge-listen. It's pretty much just guys laughing at the stupidity of Yahoo Answers users' questions.
One week in LA. How much food can I cram into my face hole? Let's see!
- 1.In-n-Out (Inglewood)Straight off the plane, as you do.
- 2.Kogi Taqueria (Palms)Ever since watching @Bourdain tour Koreatown with Roy Choi back in '13 I knew I had to check out his trucks. Fortunately, the day before arriving in LA he opened a storefront. This is honestly my new favorite restaurant. That tofu taco/Korean short-rib burrito combo had me moaning like a pornstar. I saw @Papi hanging out outside, but didn't wanna bug him. Had to go back a couple days later because I couldn't stop thinking about it. Yum.
- 3.In-n-Out (Marina Del Rey)Shit was cash, as always.
I'm in LA on a five day brother trip with @andyrschneider.
- •Bo Burnham at The GroveWe got some great seats at the show. Pretty much all new material, and the opener was good too. I was blown away that after raping me for $130 per ticket they had the balls to charge $12 for three hours of parking, but overall a great experience.
- •I finally understand In 'n' OutSo up north, everyone from California talks about In 'n' Out like it's the greatest fucking food on planet earth. When I tried it in San Francisco it was just "meh"... But this trip I've had it twice and both times it was exactly what the doctor ordered.
- •ConvertibleMade the bomb ass decision to rent a convertible instead of the usual bullshit economy car. Great move. It's slushing in Sandpoint and I just got a slight sunburn on my forehead!
Maybe once I've finished the entire series of The X-Files and Sons of Anarchy I'll start on one of these.
- 1.Eastbound & DownEveryone says it's badass and Danny McBride has never disappointed me.
- 2.Garth Marenghi's DarkplaceHeard Ville Valo mention it a long time ago and never took the time to check it out. It's only six episodes so there's no excuse.
- 3.Silicon ValleyI started watching this on SolarMovie, but there weren't good links past episode three. Someday I'll breakdown and buy the DVDs like I did with Party Down when there weren't enough pirated streams.
Ripped from @ems
- 1.The Leather ManJimmy Fallon
- 2.Matt FoleyChris Farley
- 3.The Herlihy BoyAdam Sandler
@BretEastonEllis has some pretty great lists.
- 1."song kids singing magic" - I hate this goddamn song that plays at my work every day. I wanted to know who to send a death threat to.
- 2."etsy feltgoodco"
- 3."Ensenada Baja California"
Without fail I will eat all of these things on every trip to Portland, whether I'm there a week or a day. I'm a creature of habit.
- •Sushi Ichiban. Obviously.
- •Fuller's Diner. Naturally.
- •Sizzle Pie. Of course.
My dreams have always been very simple.
- 1.Age 4-5: Power Ranger
- 2.Age 5-16: SNL writer or cast member
- 3.Age 16-20: Professional Tattoo Artist or Guitarist
- 4.Age 20-Present: Happy