The World Was Built for Little People
Being over six feet tall has a few prominent disadvantages.
- •Bathroom sinks are too short.Seriously, 34" is dick height, meaning I have to bend over 90° to wash my face or rinse toothpaste out of my mouth.
- •Airplane legroom is nil.Every time I see someone fold down the tray in front of them I feel a pang of jealousy. I inevitably end up paying the up charge for an exit row.
- •Pants aren't long enough.You're lucky if you find a 34" inseam in-store, and longer lengths are always more expensive.
- •Shoes only come in baby sizes.If you're over a 12 or 13 you're shit outta luck on most shoes. If you're a size 15, like me, you might as well cut your toes off now.
- •No legroom in cars.Unless you want to drive a gas-guzzling, Mother Earth-choking beast of a truck/SUV or a soccer mom van you're pretty much dreaming.
- •Shower heads are too low.Every day I crouch under a tiny shower head that is only up to my damn collarbone.
- •Reaching shit for others.Ever go to a grocery store and not have anyone ask you to get something off the top shelf for them? Not me.