TV SHOWS I’M CONSIDERING BINGE-WATCHING
Maybe once I've finished the entire series of The X-Files and Sons of Anarchy I'll start on one of these.
- 1.Eastbound & DownEveryone says it's badass and Danny McBride has never disappointed me.
- 2.Garth Marenghi's DarkplaceHeard Ville Valo mention it a long time ago and never took the time to check it out. It's only six episodes so there's no excuse.
- 3.Silicon ValleyI started watching this on SolarMovie, but there weren't good links past episode three. Someday I'll breakdown and buy the DVDs like I did with Party Down when there weren't enough pirated streams.
- 4.Kitchen ConfidentialA lot of people forget that back in the day Bradley Cooper played a fictionalized version of @Bourdain in a tv series based on and named after the amazing book that I keep on a shelf in my kitchen. I swear, that thing is more beat up than even my Bukowski and Baudelaire.
- 5.Curb Your EnthusiasmAgain. Because Larry David is me if I had enough money to tell everyone to fuck off.