AMATEUR COFFEE DRINKERS EXPERIENCE
You can always tell the people that go to coffee places regularly, and those who have no clue about what anything is. I am the one who has no clue. This is what ordering coffee is like for me.
- •Start by standing in line and looking at the menu.
- •Thinking "what didn't have last time". That was good.
- •Maybe I will try something new today
- •Realize you have no idea what anything is in the menu besides hot chocolate
- •I am getting close to having to order, I better decide.
- •Try listening to what the people ahead of me are ordering and if it sounds good.
- •CRAP!!! I'M NEXT!!! (Starts panicking)
- •Maybe I'll get....
- •"Can I help you?"
- •Orders the same thing as last time.