My Favorite Movies by My Favorite Directors
sorry to keep you guys waiting
- •Transformers: Age of Extinction - Michael BayNever agreed with the criticism that this was Oscar bait.
- •Billboard Dad - Alan MetterPassport to Paris is awesome but Alan really found his voice with Billboard Dad. Kind of dark, but with heart.
- •Beverly Hills Cop II - Tony ScottThis should be everyone's screenwriting education. Character based story, complex relationships and three dimensional female characters, what's not to like? Déjà Vu is a close second, but wow, Eddie Murphy's best performance to date save Norbit.
- •Leprechaun - Tim GarrickVisually stunning, compelling, use of the form is INSANE here. Behaving Badly is good too, but Leprechaun holds a special place in my heart. Warwick Davis fucking killed in this film.
- •Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives - Tom McLoughlinWatch this once a year and see how your perspective has changed. Honorary mentions: She's Too Young, Fab Five: Texas Cheerleader Scandal
- •Avatar: The Last Airbender - James CameronIf Cassavetes and Jim Jarmusch had a baby it would be this film. Truly inspired.