BEST YA BOOKS I'VE EVER READ
- •Fangirl by Rainbow RowellThe literal best.
- •The Truth About Forever by Sarah DessenA favorite since I was like 15
- •13 Reasons Why by Jay AsherHard to read but so, so good.
- •Anna and the French Kiss, Lola and the Boy Next Door, Isla and the Happily Ever After all by Stephanie PerkinsDumb titles, but these books feel like friends of mine.
- •The Sky is Everywhere, I'll Give You the Sun both by Jandy NelsonBeautiful writing. You will shed tears.
- •Emmy and Oliver by Robin BenwayI read this yesterday and it was pretty perfect.
- •Everything, Everything by Nicola YoonBeautiful and different. Some really good insight here, even if some of it is a little gimmicky.