TV SHOWS I’M CONSIDERING BINGE-WATCHING
Only two episodes away from finishing Friday Night Lights, which I watched over the course of like five months, so I guess that's not a binge? But anyway, what's next on the Netflix cue for me? It's an important question that will absolutely define my fall. I've narrowed it down to a few options but I'm open to suggestions:
- •Mad Men...the struggle here is that I've heard it's boring, but how terrible can it be with Jon Hamm's sweet dad bod?
- •Breaking Bad...I KNOW what you're thinking: "OMG it's the best show of all time how can you NOT watch it?!?!" But really? Sometimes too much illegal activity in a show makes me so anxious that I can't even enjoy it. Plus what if it tempts me too much & I quit teaching to become a meth dealer? Then what?!?!
- •West Wing...for like the hundredth time. But it's the best, and I miss Josh Lyman.
- •Gilmore Girls...because sometimes I miss 2005.
- •It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia...I've seen one episode, and it was funny, but it seems like it could get old fast.