It might be the pregnancy hormones...
- •My daughter is growing up, and I'm going to ruin it.We didn't go to the pumpkin patch this year... The time is flying by, and I'm not creating enough beautiful childhood memories for her.
- •I don't spend enough time cuddling with her.Soon she won't have anything to do with me... I am wasting all the good cuddle time!
- •I've let her watch way too much Doc McStuffins.She's obsessed with the iPad. I've made a mistake somewhere, and I don't know how to fix it.
- •She will not understand what's going on when her brother is born.In less than two months, he will be here. She won't even be 2 yet... Can she understand that I am not replacing her? Will she resent me? Will she hate him?
- •I let her eat whatever she wants.BBQ Pringles and donut holes. Do olives count as a veggie?
- •Most of the time I feel like I'm floundering.I don't have an amazing maternal instinct. I'm just doing my best, and I'm afraid I'm way off... I just hope my kiddos know how much I love them, and the rest will fall into place.