FOODS I HATE BUT WILL EAT IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS
Adapted from a list Patrick had on his blackberry in 2009
- •Chinese foodWill only eat at A Single Pebble in Burlington, VT.
- •CinnamonDelicious on toast with lots of butter and sugar. Hated in all other situations.
- •DillWill make me cry if found in any food. EXCEPT beet salad at Greek restaurants, then utterly okay.
- •KetchupDisgusting and a truly sad in all cases, except when dipped into by the odd French fry. Still usually gross.
- •CucumbersYuck! Except in drinks. Then Yum!
- •WatermelonAlso, melon of any kind. Except in certain cases when Patrick's niece Bronwyn offers me some, then it's oddly delicious.
- •SeafoodExcept when ordered at a restaurant. In that case, always amazing.
- •SaladsWhen made for me, by me = horrible rabbit food I can't even begin to choke down. When made by someone else for me = nutritious mouthfuls of amazingness I devour while feeling proud of myself