THE TOP TEN BOOKS OF ALL TIME, ACCORDING TO ME 📚
Inspired by @ListPrompts So many goodies!
- •A Little LifeTop of my list. I just read it last week, so that might be why but DAMN that book will haunt me forever. My BFF recommended-she literally ignored her groom on her honeymoon to finish it in three days. If that's not a good recommendation, then I just don't know. Amazing story. Beautiful language. Makes you think about parenthood, ambition, love, Friendship.
- •A Fine Balance
- •The Great GatsbyFor me, one of the greatest comic novels of all time. Maybe it was my mindset when I was reading it the last time I did, but that book is a sarcastic, biting masterpiece.
- •All the Light We Cannot SeeThis book. This might be my favorite book of all time. Just beautiful.
- •What Alice ForgotNot high culture but so darn funny and great! I put it down and immediately read everything by Liane Moriarty available. It's nice to take a brain break but feel far from slumming it at the same time.
- •Extremely Loud and Incredibly CloseMoved to SF at 24. Enough said. This book got in my head.
- •The Year of Magical ThinkingWho doesn't love Joan Didion?
- •Anything and everything by Ann Patchett
- •I could go on...and on and on. Reading is my greatest pleasure beyond relationships and napping. And Brie. I'll make a more comprehensive list soon.