BEST THINGS ABOUT "FUN HOME" THE MUSICAL
- •Child actors that are amazing and somehow not annoying at all. It was a revelation.
- •A magical set that rose and fell from the floor like a dream
- •Incredible actors. Like, astonishingly good actors. Actors that made me forget I was watching a play.
- •A lesbian love song. "I'm changing my major to Joan..."
- •I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS THE ALISON BECHDEL OF THE BECHDEL TEST!
- •It added something new to my reading list because I immediately had to order the graphic novel on Amazon
- •The right mix of fun comic relief and serious pathos.
- •I really loved this goddam show