BEST THINGS ABOUT THE POST-APOCALYPTIC WATERWORLD-THEMED PRODUCTION OF "MACBETH" I JUST SAW
At The Artistic Home in Chicago
- •It was a post-apocalyptic, Waterworld-themed Macbeth
- •All of the torches were fluorescent jars of green water
- •They paid each other with water bottles
- •Malcolm spent most of the second act in a Speedo.
- •Malcolm had Ryan Gosling abs
- •The fight between Macbeth and Macduff was fought with a chain! Like they were just rough street badasses
- •The witches were frog creatures wearing cameo hoods
- •As he died, Macbeth fell into a pool of water and turned it red.
- •The murderers attempted to assassinate Fleance with waterguns
- •The ghost of Banquo was soaking wet, and one of the witches was sitting on his shoulders spitting up water on his head
- •All of this is 100% real.