I'M STARTING A WRITER'S RESIDENCY FOR WOMEN. HERE'S WHY YOU SHOULD GET INVOLVED.
Email me if you're interested. Am I allowed to post my email address on this thing?
- •It's going to be in Wisconsin, where there's a pretty lake, and woods, and a night sky where all of the stars are visible.
- •The writers are going to live in cabins! So charming!
- •Women writers need more communities to get together in completely unpretentious, nonjudgmental spaces
- •We'll have awesome guest mentors come to talk and give workshops
- •We all need peace and quiet to get some motherfucking work done sometimes
- •Someone will teach yoga, probably.
- •I'm going to make a Kickstarter which is going to be a fun adventure for all of us.
- •It's going to be a 501(c) which you can say to your friends and feel very sophisticated and knowledgable about tax-exemptions
- •Lady writers are the best.
- •I still haven't come up with a name yet, so you can totally get in front of that.
- •Tagging any and all female literary/writing peeps I know are on here: @zoe @lenadunham @sophia @videodrew @Rachsyme
- •Forgot the most important reason: I really, really need your help.
- •EMAIL ME: email@example.comLet me know if you're interested in the logistical or creative side, or want to get involved in any way!