THINGS THAT WENT THROUGH MY MIND WHEN I REALIZED THE TAMPON WAS STUCK
This is not my proudest moment.
- •Tampons don't break, do they?
- •Oh shit. Nope, they do.
- •Ok, I'll be able to get this out. No big deal.
- •Turns out this is a little difficult... I wish my finger had a predator mouth to grab onto this.
- •Do I tell my mom? Is it going to be awkward if I tell my mom.
- •Mom says take a bath. What motherly advice.
- •Fuck. This isn't any easier.
- •I'm going to need to call the doctor.
- •I really really hope I don't get Toxic Shock Syndrome. This is what they warn us against, isn't it?
- •Pray for me. This is the nadir of my existence thus far.