THOUGHTS ABOUT JURASSIC WORLD
A few spoilers, but nothing you couldn't have guessed.
- •Shouldn't the scientists at least know what the giant Rex dinosaur is capable of? They're so surprised by everything she can do
- •How the fuck did Bryce Dallas Howard run from a t-Rex in heels. She was still wearing her heel at the end. You think at one point, BDH would have raised her hand and told the director that was unrealistic.
- •Nice touch showing Ian Malcolm's book.
- •Jimmy Fallon is the king of cameos.
- •They dropped that divorce subplot really fast. They barely picked it up.
- •Dumb kids! don't go in a restricted zone!
- •I don't buy Chris Pratt falling in love with the stuckup business ladyShe would've fallen for him easily. He was super cool.
- •Did they make their dinosaur BULLETPROOF?
- •So someone was an inGen traitor? The villain subplot was a little murky (not enough Newman)
- •Kind of sexist to have one named femal character, and having her be a frigid bitch who needs an alpha male to teach her how to be a person.
- •I mean really sexist.
- •But it was a Jurassic Park movie and it was exactly what I expected.
- •Also I liked that they included Jake Johnson as the audience stand-in in the same vintage Jurassic Park t-shirt all of the fanboys will be wearing.