Snapshots From My Weekend in Santa Barbara
Took friday off and drove to sb with my dad and stepmom
- •Very dark and rainy drive from sac....first sign of the pacific at pismo beach
- •Ham and cheese on brioche for lunch
- •Honey and lavender ice cream from the public market 😋
- •Saw some pelicans at the wharf
- •Attempted to swim but it was too windy
- •Ate chicken and tri tip, wanted Arigato Sushi but the wait was 1 hour
- •BREAKFAST!!! Our little emoji marker
- •YAS that egg in that muffin! With some sage sausage! Dawn Patrol on State Street
- •Cruised around Solvang
- •SAW A MF LIZARD OMG CALLED THAT SHIT SO QUICK I WAS SO MAD RAN TO THE CARNo pic obvi
- •Went back to SB to the beach to watch hot surfersWhat can I say its a lifelong addiction and hopefully I marry one because I love everything about them.
- •Walked around outside the SB Mission
- •Had a steak dinner but didn't take a pic, twas okay. Was trying to go to brophy bros for some fish but the wait was 1.5 hours!Do ya'll see a pattern with these wait times here?
- •Stopped for breakfast in Solvang (my dad loves that place) and had bourbon vanilla french toast at Succulent Cafe Wine CharcuterieWanted breakfast at Paula's Pancake House but the line was too long
- •I knew @brittmaag would love this wall (for its content, organization, and decor) so I snapped a pic
- •HUGE SUCCULENTS OUTSIDE!
- •Ze end.