The Time I Rolled Down the Stairs
Inspired by @brittmaag and her cockroach story
- •I was in 7th grade
- •I had a cousin in 6th grade who would hug me EVERY TIME SHE SAW MEAs if my popularity would rub off on her (who am I kidding, I was a band geek)
- •It embarrassed me so muchLittle did I know....
- •I was about to walk down the stairs with my 3 besties when like clockwork there she was...
- •Somehow everything was spinning by me and paper was flying out of my Hello Kitty binder
- •When I finally stop rolling, I check that my brain is still working by asking myself was 2x2 isIt was a basic neuro test
- •And my old teacher is at the top hysterically screaming for campus security to come help me
- •But like the hardcore beezy I am, I get up and walk awayI got a few cuts on my legs 💁🏻
- •My friends find me and are laughing like hyenas, thinking my cousin plotted my demise from the day she came to middle school
- •The security guy finds me and takes me to the nurseApparently my teacher thought I might need an mri/ct/x-ray/the whole dealio
- •The nurse sends me to class and my friends make up a song about how I rolled down the stairs...which they still bring up and sing 10 years later