WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •Construction workerBecause I wanted to be everything my dad was after my parents' divorce.
- •BabysitterBecause I liked babies (mostly dolls).
- •HairdresserBecause I liked touching girls' hair.
- •Famous pop singerNot just any old shitty singer.
- •DancerBecause my cheer coach complimented my dancing.
- •A blind or deaf person.So people would think I was interesting.
- •To get cancer.Because I wanted to write a book about dying in my prime as I did it.
- •Writer.Made it.