FAST FOOD HOT DOGS RANKED BY TASTINESS
Limited to what I've actually eaten.
- •Rally's/Checkers - Not only are they a dollar, they have amazing flavor. Just don't get it with chili.
- •Gold Star Chili - Known for Cincinnati chili, the mini coney dog stands out among its bigger brothers.
- •Five Guys - Great grill flavor and toppings selection.
- •Nathan's Famous - My go to dog at home. Beefy and garlicky.
- •Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers - A solid dog with possibly the best bun of them all.
- •Skyline Chili - Another Cincinnati favorite but their dog gets lost in the flavor of the chili.
- •A&W - The definition of standard.
- •Sonic Drive-In - Only saving grace is the Chicago style option.
- •Burger King - A disappointing entry into the hot dog world.