MUSICALS AND PLAYS I NEED TO SEE LIVE
Before I die. I'm not really sure that you can see a play posthumously though? I guess someone could bring my urn - which of my friends is volunteering to do this in the event of an accident?
- •WickedCurrently in my town, but I work and go to school and have zero free time and even less money.
- •RENTI think the Broadway soundtrack is far superior to the movie soundtrack, so I have only to assume this is also true of the show itself.
- •ChicagoHe had it comin!
- •Avenue QExcept I'll be bring ear plugs for some of the songs since they are a bit too raunchy for me.
- •The Book of MormonSorry, LDS friends. Basically everything I know about your religion is based on this soundtrack.
- •Annie Get Your GunAnything you can do...
- •Next to NormalSo...borderline crazy? My life story!
- •CabaretFantastic music and dance.
- •Porgy and BessClassic American theatre and some real kick ass music.