PLANS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY WEEKEND FOR THE PERPETUALLY SINGLE GIRL
One day in the future, I might have a partner. Until then, I guess I am the love of my life and should treat myself as such.
- •Work OutThrow on my cutest yoga pants and top and go for a run or hit the yoga mat. Something that makes my body feel alive and energized.
- •Cook a favourite mealSomething that warms my tummy and my soul (but also allergen free). I'm 98% sure it will involve couscous or quinoa.
- •Take a bubble bathIf I had money for a massage, I'd go that direction, but I'm broke, so I'll let the bubbles and essential oils make me feel all tingly and such.
- •Hang out with friendsBecause I have the best friends in the world. Truly.
- •Read poetrySo very good for the soul. I'll probably read it in the bubble bath if we're being honest here.
- •Clean houseBecause there is no partner in my life to pawn that shit off on, dammit!